- LET L.O.V.E BE YOUR ENERGY-

"SAAT CINTA ITU HADIR DI HATI KITA....PASTI KITA MAHU MENGUKIR SAAT MANIS KETIKA INI...BILA KITA PUNYAI ANAK...KITA MAHU KISAH MANIS KITA MENJADI KISAH DONGENG SEBELUM TIDURNYA..."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"thanks 4 da post cyg"

erm...frankly...i'm crying read ur latest post cyg...maceh...thanks 4 everything...cyg...i dun have a special word to say..juz simple thank you for my love....cyg...u're lighting my life....u cheer up my life again...after i have being so paranoid about my own life...b...i feel glad to see u...i feel glad to have u as my lover...i'm also glad because i'm still alive in this worlds to have a person like u beside me....cyg...no words can describe how much i love u...after Allah...my mom...my dad...my family...i dun ever love anyone else like i love u...but...sometimes, i feel afraid to be lost...i've feel a losing someone that i love...n now...i afraid to lose u...please...dun ever walk away from my life cyg...dun ever!!i dun know if i can be normal again if i lost you....i dun want to be like before...i'm happy wif my life now...every night...i pray for our happiness....i hope the times will come...i cant wait until that moment...thanks...thank you for everything.....everything cyg!!


queens of heart~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~TERIMA KASIH KERANA SUDI MEMBACA ENTRY NANA KALI INI...SILALAH TINGGALKAN KOMEN-KOMEN KORANG UNTUK NANA MEMANTAPKAN LAGI HASIL PENULISAN NANA..THANK YOU GUYS!!~