- LET L.O.V.E BE YOUR ENERGY-

"SAAT CINTA ITU HADIR DI HATI KITA....PASTI KITA MAHU MENGUKIR SAAT MANIS KETIKA INI...BILA KITA PUNYAI ANAK...KITA MAHU KISAH MANIS KITA MENJADI KISAH DONGENG SEBELUM TIDURNYA..."

Friday, November 4, 2011

~ANNIVERSARY!!!~

4 NOVEMBER 2011

today is our anniversary dear....5 years!!! in every second is this 5 years dear.. I've learned about love and patience...thank you so muchhhh dear!!! and i'll make sure..that my love for you will always grows...and i'll love you more..and more each day...:) You are truly blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover and friend. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY again dear...

Each Year I Fall in Love Again With You

When I first me you all those years ago,
I fell in love so fast, I knew right then,
You were the one and only one for me.....:)
I'd never have to look for love again!!

Each anniversary find us happier,
You are my light, my moon, my star and my sun..
You show me what real love is all about,
You fil my life with pleasure, joy and fun.

As time goes by, our love grows stronger still.
You're the most amazing MAN I ever knew,
I prize our anniversary because...
Each year I fall in love again with you.

Thank you again dear...

buds of loves,

Your love...mummy..

p/s : No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand ME the way yo do...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

~TERIMA KASIH KERANA SUDI MEMBACA ENTRY NANA KALI INI...SILALAH TINGGALKAN KOMEN-KOMEN KORANG UNTUK NANA MEMANTAPKAN LAGI HASIL PENULISAN NANA..THANK YOU GUYS!!~